How far would you go to make a billionaire’s dreams come true? Find the unfindable and do the impossible? It’s all in a day’s work for an employee of Platinum Concierge.
“Elite Status: Platinum Concierge” is a 500,000-word interactive contemporary drama by Emily Short, with additional content by Hannah Powell-Smith, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Charter a helicopter on fifteen minutes’ notice to bypass LA rush-hour traffic? Transport a priceless emerald-and-diamond necklace across three continents? Arrange a candlelit dinner in a cave with waiters rappelling down the walls? No problem at all. You have your pulse on every brand, trend, and connection of the still-new 21st century.
But you also get to see the darkness behind the glitter: the excess, the waste, the callousness of the overly wealthy, the sacrifices that your colleagues make to help already-privileged people’s wishes come true.
As your slate of clients grows, you’ll need to bring every bit of professional skill that you’ve got. When clients’ requests take you close to the edge of legality—and sometimes, over it—will you still grant their wishes? Will you cover up your clients’ misdeeds, no matter how far they go? Will you try to convince them to walk a different path? Will you join them for the ride, basking in the luxury of their lifestyle—and possibly even becoming fabulously wealthy yourself? Will you help your fellow concierges rise along with you, or will you betray and undermine them at every turn?
What will you sacrifice to help your clients? How close will you get to them? How high will you climb in your own quest for wealth and power?
• Play as male, female, or nonbinary; gay, straight, or bi.
• Mingle with Hollywood stars, tech moguls, art connoisseurs, and more!
• Plug into an international network of fellow concierges. What secrets might you learn from them?
• Travel the globe in search of the most fabulous objects and experiences for your clients
• Stick to your principles and donate your fortune to good causes, or break every law and flee from the consequences
• Romance a rebellious trust-funder (whose mom just happens to be one of your most high-value clients), an idealistic journalist, an ambitious co-worker, a whimsical tech millionaire—or even your suave and experienced boss.
Remember, it’s your job to pull out all the stops and help every client achieve the perfect Elite Status.