1) get strong AND flexible
2) shed weight & keep it off!
3) need a rehabilitative training programme to maintain your fitness
4) prevent injuries
5) maintain your fitness throughout your pregnancy/shape up post partum
6) provide nutrition coaching
7) create good nutrition and lifestyle habits
Wany has a Diploma in Sports & Exercise Science and has been in the fitness industry in Singapore for 14 years teaching studio Pilates, a Personal Trainer (Orthopedic Specialist) for the last 8 years and a L1 Precision Nutrition Coach. She was a Nike Master Trainer, a Garmin Ambassador, a casual runner, a crossfitter and had her own body image struggles at a younger age. Today, she resides in Sydney, still lifting heavy weights and lifting spirits up in classes at the pilates studios where she teaches on-site. She strongly believes that you as the captain of your life, has the strength and ability to achieve everything you want in life with the right mindset, effort, guidance & support.
Move. Lift. Love.